Por fin translates to "at last or finally"!
Por fin, our air shipment has arrived! After waiting six weeks we received our 800 pounds of our most important items, remind you this should have been here about a week upon arrival. I can't tell you how happy I am to have my own sheets, pillows, and blankets. After sleeping over one month with the bedding the embassy provided, which reminded us of hotel bedding (along the lines of a Motel 6 bedspread) we slept much better last night.
Of the 800 pounds, I am sure more than half was dedicated to toys. How nice to have something for the boys to do when they are making us crazy! Now I can tell them to play with their toys and limit the scooter riding to outside only and not in the house, like it has been this past month.
I am sad to report that the computer did make it one piece, but NOT in working order! Not sure what we are going to do about that, until then, I am still on this tiny laptop! But, I am happy to report that our phone is here and working! So give us a call, we still have the same phone number we have always had.
Now we are waiting on our 4,000 pounds of other household goods, due to arrive in a couple of weeks. Soon to follow should be the car and our shipment out of Texas that is just NOW making its way to Miami. Good grief!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment