Wow I thought the day would never come!!! We are proud of baby Cole for finally getting up and getting going - soon you will miss those days of him not walking all over the place - LOOK OUT!!
This blog is a work in progress, so don't expect anything fancy just yet! I hope you enjoy reading about our family and what is going on in our lives. We are excited to be sharing our adventures with you during our time in Honduras.
4 comments:
YAY!!! This is so exciting. Go Cole!
I want to see if he remembers the word Dawn.....miss yall Aunt Dawn Uncle Eddie
Cole looks so cute walking, he is talking up a storm!!!
Wow I thought the day would never come!!! We are proud of baby Cole for finally getting up and getting going - soon you will miss those days of him not walking all over the place - LOOK OUT!!
Post a Comment