Today we went back to church. Yes, the one that has the two hour service. It is a small church with some singing straight from the hymnal (all four verses)! If we are not singing from the hymnal, then we are singing songs from an overhead projector with someone flipping the transparencies.
For the past two Sundays Graham's preschool teacher, a cute young thing from Chicago, has sat next to me. When she sings you totally forget where you are what you are singing. Her voice is so angelic, a lot like her. Most of the time I don't even sing, I just listen to her. I am so thankful that Allie is there each week to serenade me with her voice that is truly heaven sent.
Next month I will have to start singing again because Allie will be part of the worship team. I can't wait for everyone to hear her and for her to share her gift with the congregation.
Thanks Allie for blessing me each Sunday with your amazing voice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment