Today my dearest and best friend in the world (that is a pretty big statement) celebrates her birthday. Marthanne and I have been friends since we met in 7th grade at Wayside Middles School. I really can't put into words what she has meant to me and what she has been through with me. I know for a fact that no one knows me better than she does, and yet she is still there for me and I know she always will be! She has encouraged me, stood behind me, prayed for me, cheered for me, and cried with me. I know everyone has that friend that is their "rock" and Marthanne is mine! Happy birthday to you and may your day be as special as you are to me and so many others. I love you!
I thank my God every time I remember you. Philippians 1:3


No comments:
Post a Comment