My Aunt Nancy shared this link with me and I have to agree completely with what she said. "One of the best renditions of Amazing Grace that I have ever heard. Make sure to watch it all the way through." It's about a 4 minute video and at about the 3 minute mark it will send chills up your spine. By the end you will be singing right along with them.
Amazing Grace was written by a slave trader who by the grace of God recognized his wretchedness before a glorious God who alone could save him from his life of sin. If you don't know the story behind this song and the writer, click here John Newton, Amazing Grace.
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Eph 2:8-9
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1785324681?bclid=1338935106&bctid=1913313052
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow!
I love Il Divo but hadn't heard them sing "Amazing Grace"....thanks for posting!
Post a Comment