I will let you guess which one came up with that. It 's amazing that he can't remember the days of the week, but heard this one time from a friend and it is embedded for life! We had a fun halloween with trick or treating at the embassy. Reid was a karate kid, Graham was a bat, and Cole a zebra.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Trick or Treat.....
smell my feet, give me something good to eat. If you don't, I don't care, I will pull your underwear!
I will let you guess which one came up with that. It 's amazing that he can't remember the days of the week, but heard this one time from a friend and it is embedded for life! We had a fun halloween with trick or treating at the embassy. Reid was a karate kid, Graham was a bat, and Cole a zebra.


I will let you guess which one came up with that. It 's amazing that he can't remember the days of the week, but heard this one time from a friend and it is embedded for life! We had a fun halloween with trick or treating at the embassy. Reid was a karate kid, Graham was a bat, and Cole a zebra.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment