Monday, November 3, 2008

Talking Politics

Reid at a mock election at school.

This conversation was between Reid and his dad on Saturday while jumping on the trampoline. I must admit that Matt and I have not done a good job talking to Reid about the presidential election. To be honest, we haven't discussed it at all!

Reid: Dad, who are you going to vote for president?
Matt: (looking very shocked that Reid had any idea about the election) I voted for Mc Cain. Who did you vote for?
Reid: I voted for Obama.
Matt: Really! Why did you vote for Obama?
Reid: Because he is winning and Mc Cain was saying bad things about him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too funny! I was in the same boat, hadn't really talked to Marley about the elections...election day before she caught the school bus, we talked about the candidates and had a mock election with votes for vanilla wafers or crackers for snack. Vanilla wafers won! She was for Obama as well - LOL.