Sunday, August 16, 2009

One year down

This was taken for our neice who just graduated from Texas A&M.

Here we are in Honduras one year later. Not much has changed, except for Cole! It has been a good year for the most part with the exception of the Coup that happened at the end of July. It really hasn't changed our daily activities too much, but has been a pain in many other ways (travel plans).

The boys started school this past week and seem happy to back in school. Reid started second grade and Graham in kindergarten. Cole is still in his preschool that will start on Tuesday.

One big change to our family is that I have gone back to work (temporarily). I am teaching 5th grade at the American School (the boys are at a different school). I will be teaching until the end of October while the other teacher is on maternity leave. Fifth grade is something very new to me, I have only taught 2nd and 3rd grade. The biggest adjustment is that I haven't taught and been a mom at the same time. This is perfect for me because it is a kind of "trial run" to see if it is worth it or not.

But all in all, we are happy and healthy in Honduras!

1 comment: