Saturday, August 8, 2009

Big Boy Bed


During our time in Texas Cole complicated things a bit by first crawling out of the pack and play. Then after some quick thinking we came up with a crib. That lasted about a day then we had to go to plan C to keep him in the bed. After removing the matress and putting him to be really, really tired we made it through. I thought for sure once we were back home and in our routine this would not be an issue. Well... I was wrong! The first night back I found him in his room teetering on the side of his crib crying because he was stuck. Considering his room has tile floor we couldn't take any chances and he was pointing to the twin bed saying, "night night"! So we moved him. We put the plastic knobs on the door to keep him from leaving his room in the night. Now the problem is he is waking up at 5 a.m. turning on his light and exploring his room by taking shoes out, pulling out clothes, and messing with his lamp. I was not ready for this!

No comments: