Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunday (Home) School

Those of you who know Kim know what a wonderful, caring, loving mom she is. For those of you who don't know her that well, here is an example of how great she is. One of the things we miss from Argentina is our wonderful church United Community Church. We have been searching in Honduras since we got here, and we think we have finally found one. It is good for us but doesn't offer much for the boys so Kim decided to supplement church by having Sunday School in our home. This morning was our first Sunday, and we had a lesson, a children's sermon, a skit, a song, a memory verse and a craft. You couldn't have asked for more. Kim did all the planning and preparation, and the boys loved it. I am so grateful for the godly woman God has blessed me with, and I am honored to teach our boys alongside her. I don't post much; I just wanted to share this with you because I am so proud of my wife. -- Matt

1 comment:

nancyd said...

Matt's posting remind me of a devotion I read recently; http://proverbs31devotions.blogspot.com/2009/01/just-desperate-enough.html

Kim, what a jewel you are.

Your children (and husband) ARE blessed.
We love you!
Nancy