Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Friend of a Friend.......


Before moving to Honduras my sister had a "friend of a friend" who was a former teacher at one of the schools we were looking at for the boys. Today I was at school and I overheard this girl talking, from what she was saying I knew it was my sister's "friend of a friend"! It was nice to meet Natalie and we will be getting together soon for a "tex-mex" dinner at one of our houses (along with my Texas A&M friend). You know us Texas girls have to stick together!


2 comments:

Abby said...

That is too funny!!!! So is she working there or what what she doing at the school???? I forwarded the picture and blog over to my friend Andrea so she could see that ya'll got to meet - small world!!

nicolemarie said...

kim, you are looking terrific!!!