I just got home after spending four hours at the embassy with the nurse and then to Honduras Medical Center for a few tests on Reid. No strep throat. What we have (as I suspected) was a bad case of constipation. The problem is still not resolved, but we are working on. We did stomach x-rays and blood work to be sure, and nothing came up abnormal. I was concerned because these are the exact same symptoms of what he had last year that caused him to be hospitalized for 3 days.
As for Matt, the airport is now reported closed until Saturday. Let's hope he makes it then.
They lifted the curfew today from 10:00-4:00 and you can imagine what it is like out there right now. I am considering taking the kids to the American School to play for awhile to just get out of the house!
All in all, we are good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment