just left for their first day. Matt starting his first day at his new job, something he has been waiting to do for over a year. Finally, his day has come. We dropped Reid and Graham off at school this morning. Needless to say, felt a little emotional leaving them without knowing much about the school. But, I know they will be fine and all 3 of them will be home soon. So now what do I do???? It's just mommy and Cole, maybe we should practice walking. I am proud to report that he now can stand my himself for quite awhile even while holding a sippy cup and waving his arms in the air. It shouldn't be much longer till he takes off.
Monday, August 18, 2008
My Boys.....
just left for their first day. Matt starting his first day at his new job, something he has been waiting to do for over a year. Finally, his day has come. We dropped Reid and Graham off at school this morning. Needless to say, felt a little emotional leaving them without knowing much about the school. But, I know they will be fine and all 3 of them will be home soon. So now what do I do???? It's just mommy and Cole, maybe we should practice walking. I am proud to report that he now can stand my himself for quite awhile even while holding a sippy cup and waving his arms in the air. It shouldn't be much longer till he takes off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kim, I can't believe Cole is almost walking...its amazing how much they grow on vacations. You step back into a normal routine and marvel at the newfound maturity. I hope the day went for all of you!
Angela
Post a Comment